We believe that heaven will be multicultural, so our intent is to practice loving and serving one another in preparation of our eternal home.
Our motto is: We are dedicated to God, family, and community!
As Christians and followers of Jesus Christ, we should reflect His love in our homes, be faithful in covenant marriage relationships (as instituted by God in Genesis 1 and 2) to our spouse, to raise children “in the fear and admonition” of the Lord, and to serve others.
Per Jesus’ Great Commission, we intend to “just do it” and “Go ye therefore, and teach (…make disciples of) all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
Our chief aim is to function in harmony and unity to accomplish His will and to do our Master’s bidding. The church belongs to Him, we’re just blessed to be able to operate behind the Lord in:
- Followship (on numerous occasions Jesus instructed His disciples to “…Follow me” (Luke 5:27)
- Fellowship (…we love one another)
- Sonship (…we are children of God and joint heirs with Jesus)
- Friendship (…we are friends of God)
- Worship (John 4:24, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.”).